Thank you, Lauren, for these wonderful nominations. They’re an awesome excuse to share some more things about me.
By the way, I just finished Lauren’s book, Infinite Sacrifice. Wow. This book just leaped onto my all-time favorite novels list. You gotta check it out! This first novel in the Infinite Series is FREE. So go and get it right now. Seven lame things about me won’t compare.
Nonetheless, here goes:
1. I know how to knit and crochet.
2. I’ve worked as a hostess at a Mexican restaurant.
3. I can bend all of my fingers at the top joint. (Try it!)
4. When we were kids, my oldest brother once took me into the woods and left me there on purpose. Until I screamed my head off. He, of course, was hiding all along and laughing his head off.
5. My five month old daughter is the first girl born into the family in like ten years.
6. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a detective for a while. I still love to watch shows like Law and Order, Criminal Minds, etc.
7. When I was in preschool, I was obsessed with Barney. I had the outfit, videos, stuffed animal, and coloring books.
There they are. I still get teased about #4. I promise I don’t watch Barney, though!
What about you? Anything embarrassing, unique, or awesome about yourself that you’d like to share? Promise I won’t laugh (too much).