I keep thinking that for someone who generally hates change, there’s been a lot of change around here, from changing email newsletter companies to design changes.
More Upcoming Changes to the Blog (That Are Going to Make It Better)
- Monthly Newsletter content will now be published on the blog. Why? So more people can have access to it, benefit from it, and interact with it. I get that not everyone wants to subscribe to this blog via email. I want you to have access to everything I’m offering and saying, no matter how you choose to subscribe.
- There will be no more monthly writer’s tip from me (for now). Why? There’s already so many amazing tips for you in the Monday Must-Reads posts, and I’m prioritizing my time for writing, editing, and providing more content on this blog (that’s not writing tips).
- There will still be a giveaway each month of a Kindle eBook/Kindle gift card of the same value. I’m just not sure how it’s going to work. Why? I want your feedback. How would you like the giveaway to work? Random commenter? Rafflecopter? Something else?
- I’ll do excerpts from the book I’m working on every Wednesday as its launch gets closer, plus the cover reveal. If there is not an upcoming book launch, then I’ll do something else on Wednesdays not related to writing/publishing tips. Why? Wednesdays are going to be for getting to know me as a person, what I find interesting, what I’m up to/writing, etc (If you want the writing/publishing tips, make sure to check out Monday Must-Reads).
What Is Not Changing
- If you’re an (awesome) email subscriber, you’ll still get complete posts and updates straight to your inbox.
- Monday Must-Reads will be every Monday, as usual (hope you’re enjoying those, if you’re a writer).
What Email Subscribers Will Get That Everyone Else Might Not
- Additional editing discounts (did you know that you get 20% right off the bat when you subscribe?)
- Heads up on book release dates, freebies, and discounts. I’ll still announce these things on social media, but if you’re an email subscriber and you want to know more about my books, you’ll definitely be alerted when a new book is out, free, or discounted so you don’t miss out.
And if you still don’t want to subscribe via email, no hard feelings. I don’t subscribe to every blog via email either, and I know my target audience is not the entire world, but if you’re interested, there you go 🙂
So When Does All Of This Start?
Tomorrow! The first exclusive excerpt from Unbreakable Love will be up tomorrow. I’m also working on creating Pinterest boards for it and the sequel I’m writing now, so you can get inside my head a little.
Unbreakable Love will be out around September 1st. Until then, there will be an excerpt or related announcement every week plus a couple of monthly Kindle eBook/gift card giveaways.
I can’t wait to share this story with you, even though it’s also terrifying.
I hope you follow me on this crazy journey. (And let me know how you’d like the monthly giveaway to work!)